Interested in becoming an Agylia Partner? Contact us at email@example.com and let’s start the conversation.
What our partners look like
Agylia Partners might offer a wide range of learning-related services. They might include:
- Design and production of eLearning programmes
- Learning systems consultation and implementation
- Other eLearning tools and add-ons to support online learning
- HR-related solutions such as talent management or succession planning that may integrate at a systems level
The Agylia Partner Programme will be a key part of our operations for the future. It will become a powerful worldwide community of eLearning service organisations with leading-edge solutions and products.
As a Partner, your primary objective will be to create satisfied customers that benefit from the best learning systems with a high value proposition and local expertise.
Benefits of the Agylia Partner Programme
The programme is designed to support you in your efforts to build a successful business. As a member of the programme you can expect to get the following:
- Co-funded marketing activities
- A certified training programme for sales and technical staff
- Partner meetings and access to thought-leading webinars
- Marketing tools collateral and video support
- Sales leads generated by Agylia marketing operations
- Endorsements, case studies and other third-party validations
- Full access to 2nd and 3rd line technical support
- Sales support from the dedicated Agylia partner team
- Input into the product roadmap
What we want from our partners
Agylia Partners will typically meet the following criteria:
- You will have some learning or HR technology consulting and/or implementation expertise
- You will be an established business in this sector with a good financial position
- There will be a good fit between your services and Agylia
- Provide a sales and marketing resource that is willing to take on board the Agylia solutions and messages
We partner with all types of organisations, big and small, and are looking for established companies in the eLearning, learning management and HR industries who have existing and prospective customers who will benefit from Agylia’s award winning products.
Agylia Partners include:
Location: Australia and New Zealand | Web: www.agylisanz.com
Agylis ANZ specialises in leading-edge LMS solutions and best practice implementations within the corporate, government and education sectors.
The Creative Engine
Location: UK | Web: www.creative-engine.co.uk
The Creative Engine are trusted by brands and high street giants to create interactive systems that enhance customer experiences in retail and online stores.
The Creative Engine create interactive kiosks, lift & learn, digital signage, product selectors, eLearning and scenario-based training.
Location: UK | Web: www.e-learningstudios.com
eLearning Studios offers a portfolio of leanring technology design and development services including virtual reality (VR) training, eLearning, mobile learning, gameful eLearning design, Apps, augmented reality (AR), serious games and blended solutions.
Kalleo People Group
Location: South Africa | Web: www.kalleo.com
Kalleo People Group specialises in innovative Talent Development Solutions, with a strong emphasis on the use of technology. The group consists of: Kalleo Learning, Kalleo Talentek, Kalleo People Technologies, African E-Learning Academy, Kalleo Performance Partners, SquirrelThat, Excellence Coaching and Kalleo Mena.
The Learning Hook
Location: Australia | Web: www.learninghook.co.au
The Learning Hook's core services include custom eLearning design, learning campaign creation and management, end-to-end blended learning, learning portals, multimedia development and consultancy.
Location: Denmark | Web: www.roiit.dk
Roiit provide digital learning and management consultancy services. Roiit also implement mobile and digital learning solutions with a focus on the social, health and welfare sectors.
The Training Room Online
Location: South Africa | Web: www.ttro.com
The Training Room Online design and develop innovative learning solutions to upskill people. They believe in driving change by combining immersive technologies and learning methodologies to deliver relevant competencies and add value to organisations and their people.
VR Learning Studio
Location: UK | Web: www.vrlearning.studio
VR Learning Studio specialises in creating high impact and immersive virtual reality (VR) learning simulations. VR Learning Studio provides customisable VR learning design and development services and data analytics.