Watch our video case study with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) and see how Agylia has provided the FCO with a flexible way of supporting their staff - at British Consulates and Embassies all over the world - with a range of training, support and reference materials on a wide range of topics.
How can Agylia help public sector organisations?
- The world's leading mobile-enabled LMS
- Supports thousands of learners easily and at low cost
- Fast and low risk implementation
- Delivers many different types of digital learning and support materials, including eLearning, videos, PDFs and job support aids
- Content is easily accessible across a range of devices - PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Makes learning available offline - latest content can be downloaded ready for offline use when working away from the office or travelling
- Captures and tracks all learning activities, including mandatory training and independent learning activities
- Fully supports 70:20:10 model with social and gamification capabilities
- Enhanced security protects IP and users’ personal information
- Full range of optional content creation services