This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Agylia Group Ltd the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or how we handle personal data, please direct your correspondence to DPO@civica.co.uk
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to the Agylia Group Ltd via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 2018|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 13|
|“Agylia Group Ltd”||registered office is Agylia Group Ltd, Southbank Central, 30 Stamford Street, London, England, SE1 9LQ.
premisis is Agylia Group Ltd, Tortworth House, Charfield Road, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8HQ.
|“UK and EU Cookie Law”||means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011|
|“User”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Agylia Group Ltd and acting in the course of their employment|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using (www.agylia.com)|
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Agylia Group Ltd and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- IP address (automatically collected).
- web browser type and version (automatically collected).
- operating system (automatically collected).
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
- The categories of personal data include, but are not limited to, your name, your job title, your company name, your company address, your email address (submitted by 'contact' forms).
4. Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit (see Clause 3) will be retained by Agylia Group Ltd
- We will use this personal data to respond to any requests that you make, provide information requested by you, manage your account with us, and to keep you up to date on the company's services, solutions, research and development.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 7, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018. Fore more details on security see Clause 12.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
5. Legal basis for storing Data
Agylia Group use the following legal basis for storing your data.
- Agylia stores data on the basis of contract: a) Where you have asked us to supply a quote for providing a service and we need to store your data to facilitate provision of the quote. b) Where you are an existing customer and we need to store your data to manage your account.
- Agylia stores data on the basis of legitimate interest: Where we have a legitimate business interest to hold your data.
- Agylia stores data on the basis of consent: Where we use your personal data for direct marketing.
6. How long will the data be kept?
We will only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we mentioned earlier in this policy or have a valid reason to keep it.
7. Third Party Websites and Services
- Agylia Group Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, website analytics, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Agylia Group Ltd requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
8. Links to Other Websites
9. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- Agylia Group Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Agylia Group Ltd. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
10. Controlling Use of Your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you maybe given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for marketing purposes.
11. Your Rights
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information (where such data is held by Agylia Group Ltd). This right always applies. There are some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing if we are using legitimate interests as our lawful basis for processing.
- Your right to data portability – This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another, or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or as part of a contract, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated.
- Your right to withdraw consent – You can withdraw your consent that you have previously given to one or more specified purposes to process your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. It may mean we are not able to provide certain products or services to you and we will advise you if this is the case.
- Data security is of great importance to Agylia Group Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
- This Website places the following Cookies (in addition see Clause 13.7 for cookies placed by website analytics):
Name of Cookie Purpose Strictly Necessary PHPSESSID
This session cookie is essential for the identification of a user on www.agylia.com website. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser
- This Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics
. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- The analytics services used by this Website use the following Cookies:
Name of Cookie First / Third Party Provider Purpose
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
14. Changes to this Policy
Agylia Group Ltd reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.