Your privacy is important to us and we take it very seriously. We want to help everyone who uses Agylia Group’s services to get the most out of them.
This policy covers our two brands - Agylia and Content Master. The policy lays out how the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Directive applies to the way we handle your personal data including, but not limited to, your name, email address and phone number.
Please take a moment to read through what information we collect about you, who we share it with and how they might use it.
Who controls your personal data?
- The data controller is Agylia Group Limited, whose registered UK company number is 3863494
- The Agylia Group Ltd head office is at Tortworth House, Charfield Road, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8HQ
- You can email Agylia at email@example.com
- You can call Agylia on +44 (0)1454 269222
What data will we collect, process and what will we use it for?
The categories of personal data include, but are not limited to, your name, your job title, your company name, your company address, your email address. We will use this data to respond to any requests that you make, provide information requested by you, manage your account with us, and to keep you up to date on the company's services, solutions, research and development.
What is the legal basis for Agylia storing your data?
Agylia Group use the following legal basis for storing your data:
- Agylia stores data on the basis of contract:
- Where you have asked us to supply a quote for providing a service and we need to store your data to facilitate provision of the quote
- Where you are an existing customer and we need to store your data to manage your account
- Agylia stores data on the basis of legitimate interest:
- Where we have a legitimate business interest to hold your data
- Agylia stores data on the basis of consent:
- Where we use your personal data for direct marketing
Who will have access to the data?
Along with Agylia Group Ltd, we use trusted data processors like Microsoft, Google and MailChimp for internal data processing and to provide communications, such as newsletters.
Personal data supplied as part of a communications (such as a newsletter) will be handled and retained by MailChimp.
How long will the data be kept?
We will only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we mentioned earlier in this policy or have a valid reason to keep it.
Agylia confirms the following rights to each Data Subject
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object / unsubscribe