The Learning Technology Research Project examined the learning behaviours of over 300 learning and development professionals to investigated the educational effectiveness of mobile learning and microlearning delivered to tablets and smartphones.
Take your learning strategies and programmes to the next level with this comprehensive report full of best practices for training using mobile devices. The report will enable you to make informed decisions that will drive more success in your learning performance.
In the report you'll find:
- insights into what learners like and dislike about mobile learning
- what motivates learners to engage with and complete learning programmes
- a look at how and where learners consume content
- an overview of the features that learners find useful
- considerations to ensure your mobile learning programmes are successful