Mobile Learning Myth Busters: Uncovering the true reality of mobile learning
Seminar Theatre 7 · Wednesday 1st February · 14:00 - 14:30
Discover mobile learning’s true secrets. Based on the real experiences of learning and development professionals worldwide who took part in the Learning Technology Research Project 2016, this seminar will reveal the key findings from the research, which will help you understand the way people interact with digital learning and support resources on their mobile devices.
This session is a must for anyone seeking to use online and mobile technology in particular to engage and support their staff and customers.
Join us to discover:
- how people really interact with mobile learning resources
- what learners actually like and dislike in digital learning
- how to improve knowledge absorption and retention
- how to increase completion rates for learning programmes
- the vital elements needed to deliver successful mobile learning programmes