Our Core Skills catalogue is aimed at people working in any industry and is focused on the key skills needed in today’s workplace.
Our Core Skills catalogue consists of 79 titles with durations ranging from 10-60 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Agile working
- Effective writing
- Managing yourself and your time
- Presentation skills
- Using teamwork to boost performance
Recommended by The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), our Business Skills catalogue contains everything your learners need to develop and manage individuals and teams in the workplace.
Our Business skills catalogue consists of 19 titles with durations ranging from 30-60 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Becoming an effective leader
- Delivering professional presentations
- Developing and leading teams to achieve goals
- Developing people in the workplace
- Solving problems by making effective decisions
Our Compliance catalogue is aimed at both internal (employees) and external audiences (including distributors, partners and resellers) that need to become compliant on business and finance topics.
ILM recommended, our compliance catalogue contains everything you need to engage learners in compliance and ensure they’re aware of its importance to your organisation and their role within the organisation.
The Compliance catalogue consists of 16 titles with durations ranging from 25-70 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Cyber security
- Freedom of information
- Understanding security measures in the workplace
- Understanding workplace information systems
Our Financial Services catalogue is aimed at organisations and employees within the financial services sector, including accounting, banking and insurance. The catalogue contains everything you need to get started with your financial services compliance and corporate responsibilities.
The Financial Services catalogue consists of 24 titles with durations ranging from 35-75 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Accounting - An introduction
- Combating bribery and corruption
- Data Protection Awareness
- Fraud Awareness
- Whistleblowing with confidence
Adult Social Care
Our Adult Social Care catalogue is aimed at learning disability, residential and domiciliary care providers. Compliant with requirements set by the Care Quality Commission, our Adult Social Care courses ensure care providers and care workers are up-to-date with sector legislations.
The Adult Social Care catalogue consists of 43 titles with durations ranging from 20-90 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Dignity and respect
- End of life care
- Partnership working with dementia
- Safeguarding adults
- The Care Act 2014
Children’s Social Care
Our Children’s Social Care catalogue is aimed at organisations and employees that provide children’s care services. Skills for Care approved, our Children’s Social Care catalogue contains everything you need to train your workforce on the key issues affecting children’s social care.
The Children’s Social Care catalogue consists of 31 titles with durations ranging from 20-60 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Child protection processes
- Child protection investigations
- Domestic abuse
- Positive behaviour support
- Shelf harm
Our Health catalogue is aimed at health and social care professionals, and enables staff to be trained quickly, easily and in line with NHS Core Skills Framework best practice.
The Health catalogue consists of 38 titles with durations ranging from 20-75 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Health, safety and welfare
- Infection prevention and control
- Information governance
- Mental health awareness
- Paediatric basic life support
Our Housing catalogue is aimed at housing organisations across the UK, including private organisations, local government and not-for-profits. The Housing catalogue ensures housing organisations are up-to-date with changes in housing policies, and equips tenants with the essential skills they need.
The Housing catalogue consists of 21 titles with durations ranging from 10-80 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Affordable rent
- Asbestos awareness
- Fuel poverty
- Introduction to social housing
- Managing your money
Accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, our Hospitality catalogue is aimed at organisations and employees that produce, handle and deliver any food and drink products. Ideal for those working in restaurants, bars and food producing facilities.
The catalogue contains everything you need to ensure staff are skilled and up-to-date with sector legislations.
The Hospitality catalogue consists of 9 titles with durations ranging from 20-90 minutes and covers topics such as:
- Food allergens
- Food safety
- Hazard analysis and critical control points
- Health and safety
- Licensing law for employees working in bars
A range of eLearning catalogues available on the Agylia Learning Management System (LMS). Provide your learners with the essential skills and industry specific knowledge they need to become effective quickly.
- Available immediately for your Agylia LMS
- Fully responsive for use on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Continuously updated - so you and your learners are always up-to-date
- Built with approved and accredited subject matter experts
Some of our clients: