Join Civica and ORCKID on Wednesday 20th October at 2pm - 3pm (UK), for a webinar exploring how L&D can support people as they return to their place of work, plus those working from home.
So, we’re all ready to get back to the workplace – or are we?
For some people, home is now where the work is. For others, the office and a return to some kind of ‘normal’ is beckoning.
What if your organisation has a mix of these two types of employee? How can you make this new way of business life work for you and your people? It’s a tricky one.
As an L&D professional, you can help by:
- Supporting your people with new knowledge and skills to meet changing demands, business goals and performance outcomes
- Assisting with ongoing professional development
- Using blended learning and learning solutions to engage a new hybrid workforce.
Alex Mackman, Managing Director of Agylia at Civica, and Andy Candler, Digital Learning Director at ORCKID, have a combined 50 years of experience in the design, development and digital transformation of learning.
During this 45-minute webinar we'll discuss:
- The needs of your People
- The needs of your Places
- The needs of your Processes
- The Future of Business Learning
- Seven Simple Rules for Effective Digital Learning
- A practical look at how the needs can be met by using high quality blended learning.
We’ll finish up with a Q&A session.
What to read next
Agylia launches mental health and wellbeing App and modules to support hybrid workers
Read more about Agylia Health and Wellbeing, enabling organisations to support their employees
Leading UK housebuilder Avant Homes selects the Agylia LMS for new approach to employee learning
Read why Avant Homes has selected the Agylia LMS as their new employee learning platform
Breast Cancer Now selects the Agylia LMS for staff learning at the point of need
Read why Breast Cancer Now selected the Agylia LMS as their digital learning platform of choice