Join Agylia and Pearl Mensah, Director of Membership & Professional Standards at the Royal Aeronautical Society, on Thursday 15th October at 2pm BST, for a webinar that will explore how membership bodies can implement strategies to increase member value and engagement.
Operating in an increasingly competitive environment, the need for membership bodies to demonstrate value to members is paramount.
New technologies are enabling membership bodies to modernise the learning and CPD offerings they provide to their members.
Join the webinar to discover:
- How to increase accessibility and engagement with innovative learning and CPD experiences
- Ways to enable self-directed study and CPD recording, anywhere / anytime
- Tips on developing and promoting new forms of online learning
- How to provide personalised learning experiences needed to improve knowledge and skills
- Guidance on creating online networking and mentoring opportunities
- Tips on harnessing the learning and CPD content you already have
What to read next
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy partners with Agylia to support members and improve the mental health of the country
Read why BACP has chosen the Agylia LMS to provide its members with learning and CPD resources
The Royal Aeronautical Society partners with Agylia to enhance member learning and CPD experiences
Read why the Royal Aeronautical Society has selected the Agylia LMS and CPD Platform
The Professional Golfers’ Association partners with Agylia to support member CPD and learning experiences
Read why The PGA has selected the Agylia LMS and CPD Solution