Agylia will be hosting a Learning Technologies Digital Experience session, on Friday 25 June at 1:15pm - 2:00pm BST, exploring how to support people in their roles by embedding learning and CPD in the flow of work.
Looking to provide skills and knowledge that fits seamlessly into people’s flow of work and has a positive impact on learning and performance outcomes?
This session will explore how learning and CPD platforms, mobile Apps and other business solutions can be used to deliver real time, contextual, embedded learning - at the point of need - which helps people to develop new skills and ongoing personal development as part of their everyday work practices.
The session delves into:
- What exactly is learning in the flow of work?
- Why does it represent such a significant paradigm shift?
- What makes it so effective and how do you measure its effectiveness?
- Why is it so well suited to today’s corporate landscape?
- What are the implications for L&D departments?
- What are the approaches and technological solutions that make it a reality?
- How do you encourage CPD engagement?
What to read next
CPD activity doubles in one year for the Chartered Institute of Marketing with Agylia
Read how Agylia enabled CIM to double CPD activities in one year
Agylia provides the Royal Society for Public Health with new online learning platform to improve public health and wellbeing
Read why RSPH selected the Agylia LMS as their new online learning platform to improve public health and wellbeing
Leading UK housebuilder Avant Homes selects the Agylia LMS for new approach to employee learning
Read why Avant Homes has selected the Agylia LMS as their new employee learning platform