Agylia Learning Management System (LMS)
A modern, flexible and mobile LMS that supports the very latest features including true cloud delivery, gamification, and social learning.
The LMS enables organisations to schedule, target and deliver training, reference and support materials, including eLearning, videos, and Office and PDF documents.
Agylia can track more than just the eLearning undertaken via the LMS. External learning activities, including one-to-one mentoring sessions, external classes and events, can also be tracked - providing organisations with a complete picture of their staffs learning journey.
Agylia Mobile Learning Apps
Native mobile learning Apps - available for iOS, Android and Windows devices - enable learners to download and access a wide range of digital learning and performance support resources on their preferred mobile devices, wherever they are, whenever they need it.
- No infrastructure or implementation complexities
- Workforce development - up-to-date and cost effective training
- Support large numbers of staff and / or community
- Deliver digital learning content to PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Easy access to multiple forms of learning and reference materials
See how the Foreign & Commonwealth Office are supporting their staff worldwide with engaging and up-to-date training and support materials.