Agylia supplies large corporate and Government customers with the Agylia Learning Management System (LMS) and supporting digital training design and creation services.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Marketing and Telesales Executive to research, identify and contact potential international LMS reseller partners, supporting them through the process to sign-up as approved resellers. The role reports directly to the CEO and is based at our prestigious and picturesque offices near Thornbury.
- Research potential resellers
- Make initial contact with them via phone, email or LinkedIn
- Qualify their suitability and interest
- Deliver initial high level product overviews and demonstrations
- Hand over fully qualified contacts to the International Channel Reseller Manager
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Intelligent, highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and determined to succeed
- Highly computer literate, with the ability quickly become knowledgeable on the Agylia LMS
- Very high degree of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Well organised with strong time and task management skills
- Marketing and telesales experience, contacting and engaging with prospects
- Knowledge of the training market and / or large computer system an advantage
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience / education
The role will be based at our head office at Tortworth, just north of Bristol.
Due to our rural location you must have a full driving licence and your own transport.
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service and income protection insurance
- Opportunity to take part in the Company share option scheme
How to apply
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have full existing eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.