Agylia Group's Content Master division partners with Microsoft as it leads the way in business transformation across the globe.
By adopting cloud based technology, organisations are moving from the text-heavy written documentation of days past to the more agile short, snappy, easily updateable content to support the ever-changing world we now occupy.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Technologist with a strong background in a broad range of Microsoft technologies. Your skills should be deep in the developer space and cloud-based technologies, and you should have excellent writing skills to enable you to create multiple and varied forms of technical content.
- To create written and video tutorials, training courses, whitepapers, presentations and animations
- To write and test demonstrations and exercises in various programming languages
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical writing or training in Microsoft Technologies
- Hands-on coding experience is essential
- The ability to present technical content in an engaging and understandable way
- Relevant Microsoft qualification e.g. MCSE, MCAD, etc.
- Degree in computer science, IT, or other technical field
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Git version control
- Experience of delivering content to camera
The role will be based at our head office, just north of Bristol. However, there is the opportunity to occasionally work from home to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Due to our rural location, you must have a full driving licence and your own transport.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Profit bonus
- Death in service and income protection insurance
- Opportunity to take part in the Company share option scheme
How to apply
To apply for the role, please send your CV and details of your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have full and existing eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Current job openings
eLearning Instructional DesignerDo you have the flair, talent and enthusiasm for creating engaging eLearning content?
eLearning DeveloperDo you have the flair for developing engaging eLearning content?
Senior Technologist - Content MasterAre you an experienced Senior Technologist with a strong background in Microsoft technologies?