Agylia is a creative and innovative supplier of digital learning solutions to some of the largest companies in the world. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an additional person to join the eLearning development team.
If you have an enthusiasm for working with learning technology, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a positive, fun and friendly environment. Your main areas of expertise will be in design and creation, working closely with customers to scope, design and storyboard engaging and effective learning solutions – from initial concept through to completion.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of the core principles of learning design and development
- Be comfortable meeting with and presenting solutions to customers
- Experience in a variety of software packages used to create eLearning content - ideally one of those will be Articulate Storyline
- Knowledge of recent technological trends and developments
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good communication skills, both the spoken and written word
- Ability to work closely with customers and colleagues to build effective and successful relationships
- Good organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to challenge others in a calm and controlled manner, winning them over to a course of action you believe is right
- Ability to work independently, using initiative and adapting to changing situations
- Ability to work well as part of a team, taking opportunities to develop skills
Applicants must be within easy commuting distance of our head office, situated just north of Bristol, where this position is based.
Due to our rural location, you must have a full driving licence and your own transport.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression
- Profit-related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private healthcare
- Death in service and income protection insurance
How to apply
To apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have full existing eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.