Agylia supplies corporate, not-for-profit and government customers with digital learning design and content creation services.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Digital Content Sales Consultant to contact new and existing customers to explore their needs for digital learning content. Primarily focusing on selling the creation of eLearning and Microlearning content, but not limited to those areas.
The role reports directly to the Head of Content Services, based at our picturesque offices near Thornbury, Bristol.
- Sourcing, qualifying and bringing on-board new customers
- Connecting with existing customers to explore their ongoing digital learning needs
- Writing creative and engaging proposals with the help of the content services team
- Ability to close opportunities, by understanding business needs and suggesting suitable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intelligent, friendly, highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and determined to succeed
- Highly computer literate with the ability to quickly become knowledgeable on the Agylia content offerings
- Very high degree of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Well organised with strong time and task management skills
- Sourcing and engaging with potential customers
- Knowledge of the training market or digital content markets
- Preferred degree level education
The role will be based at our head office at Tortworth, just north of Bristol. You will be required to travel to customer sites in the UK and potentially the US.
Due to our rural location, you must have a full driving licence and your own transport.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression
- Profit-related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private healthcare
- Death in service and income protection insurance
How to apply
To apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
You must have full existing eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
Current job openings
Digital Content Sales ConsultantDo you have experience of connecting with new and existing customers to explore their digital learning needs?
eLearning Instructional DesignerDo you have the flair, talent and enthusiasm for creating engaging eLearning content?
eLearning DeveloperDo you have the flair for developing engaging eLearning content?
Senior Technologist - Content MasterAre you an experienced Senior Technologist with a strong background in Microsoft technologies?